Located in Central Newfoundland, just 1 hour from Grand Falls - Windsor.
Discover in this serene setting carved from the wilderness a tranquil place to relax and enjoy the pleasures of country life. Burnt Berry Pond is historicaly named for the regions profusion of wild berries, their growth spurred by ancient healing fires sweeping through forests of spruce and balsam fir, a product of natures cycle of renewal.
Our natural bounty provides for an active and healthy lifestyle, each season bringing new opportunities to live life to the fullest. Some of the worlds finest big game hunting and fishing, hiking and snowmobiling, boating and biking are all at your doorstep. Find out why Nflder's are the only ones in heaven who want to go home. Make this piece of heaven your home.
Tailored to suit your budget.
We offer customized lot development to suit the client's plan.
These large private lots covered with virgin forests overlook the secluded pristine waters of Burnt Berry Pond Upper Steady offering elevated vistas of the Burnt Berry watershed valley.
Burnt Berry Pond Water Front Serviced Lots include the following:
- Permit to develop c/w Environmental approvals.
- Approved septic design, installation including septic tank & percolation field & GSC final approval.
- Approved artesian well design & installation to approved well flow rate.
- Access to NL Hydro power grid.
- New homes completed & under construction for viewing.
- Site development including excavation for foundations.
- Backfill materials available onsite for weeping tile stone, screened gravels & topsoil for landscaping requirements.
A range of services.
Membership is available in the existing Burntberry Pond property owners association. Annual fees include:
- Road maintenance & snowclearing.
- Weekly scheduled Garbage collection from the Regional waste authority.
Rural postal services are also close at hand.
Site Design / Photography: © Dave Tilley